Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

I took Sunday off, which means I only rode 20 or so miles out of necessity. That checkpoint race had me pretty sore.

I got my goodies in!

New cables have been necessary on the roadie for a while now. I figured I might as well go all out.

Power Cordz are a new chichi cable company. The cable is not steel, but a synthetic fiber made by DuPont. They are light, corrosion-proof, and do not stretch.

P1010186
P1010187

Of course, I had to go with Nokon to round out this baller-ass cable system.

P1010188

Dirt side I got a new single speed cog by Rennen.

P1010189

I haven't had a chance to try out the cog, but I have tried out the cable system.

I have noticed much better modulation and more power, but its hard to say if it is mainly due to the housing or cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment