Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Monday Fitness Ride


http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/event.php?eid=99513288774


'Twas a great time.

We had a good pace going. The hills were attacked. It was a good showing.

At an hour and a half, this feels like a great training ride for cross (I road my cx bike). The hills are demanding like an attack or run-up would be.

So get your ass out there. BD is hinting at a phat cross race during the BFF.

Big ups to Brad and Keith who murdered on their duce-quad cruisers.

The drop ratio was a little more than half I think.

Drops are important. I hope those that got dropped understand that.

Ive been dropped MTBing, Road riding and cyclo-crossing many times.

You only get better by riding with better people.

So long as you go out there next time, you will grow as a cyclist.

Oh ya, Jackalope hooked it up very nice.

I split a half-priced, enormous and delicious pie with a friend.

Free beer flowed.

I plan on going to the next one.

And just so you know; Ride the Lightning is Metallica's best album, Fight Fire with Fire is their best song and the guitar solo(s) between 2:29 and 3:25 in that song are the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment